Camel Market

Camel Market

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

And I'm off....

  So the time has come to leave Kabul... YAY!!!! While I find this experience and journey that I"m on in Afghanistan fascinating, it's definitely a place that you need a break from every few months. I fly out at 2:50 PM tomorrow afternoon and will land in Delhi, India where I'll spend 11 hours before flying to Bangkok, Thailand.

 The plan is to spend the day in BKK and then taking a train at 10PM to Chiang Mai, Thailand. I'll be going to the Yi Peng festival on the 24th when I arrive. I'm sharing a 'taxi' with some people from Couchsurfing and will then just relax over the course of the week. I'll eventually make my way to Laos. That's the plan as of now.

 I will not be checking Facebook for two weeks!!! If you need to contact me, please email me at jessekimchi@gmail.com. If you'd also like to subscribe to my six week email updates, also let me know at the same address.

 I'll be away from 22nd of November through the 6th of January. Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Years to all of you fine people!

 Bon Voyage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 -  Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment